• Strings By Mail has a Customers First Policy with a knowledgeable customer service staff. We encourage customers to contact us by phone or email for assistance or any issues.
• Our shipping via USPS, UPS, & FED EX services generally provides quick and smooth delivery. Strings By Mail quickly and efficiently makes sure each order is delivered to the chosen shipping agency. We cannot control what happens to packages once they are in the shipping system, however we will always strive to be of assistance to the best of our ability. Strings By Mail unfortunately cannot guarantee any delivery at a specific time, location or date.
• Strings do break. Strings By Mail will accept returns for strings which immediately have unreasonable problems under normal usage and are therefore clearly defective*. However it is an inevitable occurrence that over time strings under tension will occasionally break, possibly develop poor intonation, or otherwise become unplayable. Strings By Mail is not responsible for the varied durability of different products within that context. Also, when breakage occurs with any frequency it is important to have your instrument checked by a qualified luthier for any imperfections that may cause strings to break.
• Because First Class International delivery times vary extensively, we recommend Priority International for more prompt delivery.
• International Orders: Customs duties or other taxes levied at the destination address are not included in the shipping charges and are the sole responsibility of the customer. We cannot change the amount of invoices.
• All International packages will have an associated Customs Declaration number which will help aid the clearance of a package through customs.
• Only after clearing customs can Express and Priority International be tracked. First Class International packages cannot be tracked.
• Delivery Times: Apply after clearing customs. Strings By Mail unfortunately cannot guarantee delivery times posted by the USPS. Insurance is available and recommended for all shipping options on the payment page. All shipments over $400.00 product value will automatically receive and be charged for shipping insurance.
• As part of Strings By Mail's policy of offering value to its customers, an Economy Shipping option of just $3.99 is offered for domestic shipping for any size order. Additional prioritized, faster shipping options are offered during the checkout process.
• Domestic orders shipped via the Economy Shipping option will typically be delivered via US Postal Service First Class or Media Mail. Delivery time for First Class mail is an average of 4 to 7 business days. Delivery Confirmation is used on all USPS shipments. Occasionally UPS or FedEx Ground is used for larger, heavier orders. All UPS and FedEx services do not include Saturday deliveries. Every domestic order will have an associated tracking number which is included in your shipping confirmation email. Insurance is available and recommended for all shipping options on the payment page. All shipments over $400.00 product value will automatically receive and be charged for shipping insurance.